Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Short Season

It was in the summer when we planted these ...
so kind of a short season.
The big ones are only about 4 inches long.
There are more out there ...
this was just turning over one shovel of dirt.
The starts came from 2 sweet potatoes that we left sitting around so long they were trying to sprout under the table ...
So we cut them up and planted them ... just to see.
They do taste good!

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Hey, I have some in the front planter...don't know if anything grew..I didn't water often..I guess I will check that out today !!Thanks for reminding me !