Today was "boxing day" ... the day after Christmas.
The day on which we got together with 3 of our children and their families.
Lots of pizza!!
Lots of pizza!!
There were grandchildren playing all over the place!
And the adults had a wonderful time ... mostly talking.
Part of this evening's entertainment was a sumo wrestling contest ...
a LOT of fun was had by all!
Due to recovering from a torn hamstring ... I did NOT participate.
a LOT of fun was had by all!
Due to recovering from a torn hamstring ... I did NOT participate.
Auntie J and two nieces compare heights.
Auntie is in her early 20's ...
the nieces are half as old
Brice shows off his headstand.
Very stable and well balanced.
Cian avoiding the camera
Granddaughter with MP3 player ...
just like 1001 other kids this year.
Talia and Mom
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the photos...kids sure grow up fast when they are someone elses !!! That was REAL GOOD of you not to play this time...I hear wheel chairs are not real fun if you actually HAVE to use them !!!
That's great that you got to hang out with 3 of your children! Great pictures!! Poor Jessica!!! (for her height).
I also like your Christmas spread (the picture at the top).
So cool, that Ian's Family could get there too, with A And J. It looks like a great day!
Post a Comment