It's only abt $5 ... a better deal than Nutella.
The only problem is they don't always purchase from the same supplier ...
most of the stores are now filled with a similar product made in Holland.
But the Holland stuff tastes like washed-out milk chocolate ...
short on both hazelnuss and cocao.
SO, I dug ... pulling out bottle after bottle ... until way in the back I was rewarded with two bottles of this luscious product from Belgium. YES!!
Which of course I will keep entirely to myself ... savoring
each half teaspoon full.
( doling a little to my wife ...
to keep her tablespoon away from the bottle)
How can anybody just wolf this down like mashed potatoes?!
IN OTHER NEWS: the boxes for our children are just about finished
and I bought a nice bottle of Geritol for my aging sister ...
it's cherry flavored ... and will go well with the lavender hair rinse.
I think she submitted paperwork to get one of those
run-around scooter chairs? And is very fond of Senior Citizen lunches.
:-p
7 comments:
LOL, I love the presents you and mom send to each other.
Nutella even costs alot at the Commissary. I never buy it but it doesn't stop me from standing and staring at it. :)
mmm...nutella and marshmallow cream sandwiches...yum!!! i have a bottle in my cabinet. have to be careful those darn kids don't get into it and eat all like they have before. lol
Now, now. Play nice, Pops. Remember you are the OLDEST of your siblings. lol =]
Thanks for our box!! i'm doling out my licorice bit by bit.
You are so toast when Sis gets you back!
Thanks Bro...........Don't forget where you put your cane now...
Yes dear....I said...don't forget where you put your cane.....I said...don't forget where you put your cane.....I SAID...DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU PUT YOUR CANE.............GET A NEW HEARING AID !!!!
I just love it when "old" siblings attempt to communicate ...
I think his response would be something like, "I don't have no hernia ache." (I think that woman needs a hearing aid.) mumble ... mumble ...
- Bro :-p
Post a Comment