Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, February 20, 2009

Exposed Attire

I went to Lowes for a job interview as a driver.
After arriving, they said for me to sit down on this bench and wait
When I sat down, the rear of my pants ripped ...
exposing my underwear ...
Good thing I had a blue ballcap to cover the tear when I had to walk around ... from interview, to written test, out into store for computer test, back into offices for 2 more interviews.

Call back for final interviews is next week.

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

Oh my! and Thank goodness for the ballcap!

sleepless said...

Krimany !!! How embarassing !!! ya, those are pretty much NOT fixable sir !! Good luck with the job though !! I like your pond photo...I want to go there !!

Jan Parker said...

How did the airport interview go? Hope you can get a job where we can all beg you to get us a discount! Just kidding...good luck anyway.