Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Walk Fotos

Down around the pond ...
I haven't been fishing in here lately ...

The frost and light on these weeds was just spectacular!

Presley heard something in the woods ...

The waterfall was lovely ...

I saw a tortoise shell in the leaves in the woods ...

This tree looked interesting ... what can I say?
I'm easily amused ...

An interesting section of clay bank along a creek drainage area.

We have lots of Robins here at this time ...

4 comments:

sleepless said...

You do take very interesting photos Bro. !! thanks for sharing..my world is cement and asphalt...boring..

Myhouse4nine said...

Is the opening photo descriptive of anything? They are cool shots thanks.

sleepless said...

cool falling down shed !!!

Heidi said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!!