Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost My Cell Phone

While riding my bicycle to Lowes yesterday afternoon ...
My cell phone holder slipped off my belt and crashed to the ground.
When we called it with another phone ... it acted like it was OFF.
This morning my wife insisted I ride my bicycle back to Lowes ...
and look for my phone along the road. So I did.
I found it at a road intersection almost to WalMart ... in pieces ...
The holder had definitely been run over ... it was in assorted pieces
The keypad was actually over the curb and on the grass ...
the battery was some 5 feet away in a flowerbed.

I put it all back together ...
This is what the screen looks like.
Yep. Not readable.
All address book numbers lost.
Can't access voice mail.
Wonder if they can transfer the minutes and number
to another phone??
Particularly since I can't access the menu ...

3 comments:

wilkinson family said...

wouldn't hurt to ask. esp. if it's a prepaid. otherwise if on a reg. plan then they should be able to do transfer info. for you for free.

sleepless said...

Okay...this is sooooo not good !! I hate when stuff like that happens !!! I feel your frustration !!! SORRY BRO. !!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your cell phone, but you won a book over at Bayou Woman!

Thanks for entering!

BW