Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Walk Thru the Woods

Presley and I took a walk down thru the woods to the creek.
It was such a beautiful morning stroll.
Good thing I wore long pants and boots ...
There are berry bushes and vines that hook and snag your legs.
There are muddy places and underbrush.
It was lovely and we really enjoyed the creek area.

The creek was burbling here ...
Go down to the bottom to play the short video to hear the creek.

Fungus growing on a tree,

A lovely little waterfall.
About 4 ft. tall.

Is that something interesting to chew on???

Heading uphill from the creek

Presley and the cows carefully consider each other ...
I advised him to not go any closer ...

2 comments:

sleepless said...

You have pet cows...way to go bro..and a pet dog !! sheesh.. inheritances count.!!

muddywaters said...

I need a walk through the woods.