Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Corn/Oatmeal Breakfast

My wife started making oatmeal for breakfast ...
the water was boiling, she poured in oatmeal ...
but there wasn't enough.
So, she poured in cornmeal and added golden raisins.

Beautiful foto ...
which I neglected to take before I wolfed it all down.
At least you can see the Ruibose & Peppermint tea
Mmmmm.

I think I forgot to mention that I had a hot Stadium Brat sausage to eat along with the corn/oatmeal. Such a short senior memory sometimes. Just the one or two things that were most important. Besides, I'm currently sipping the tea, so it is not so easy to forget ...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Sounds like a delicious breakfast!! Especially with a stadium brat on the side!