Monday morning we got up early ...
I took the dogs for a mile walk.
Took out the trashcan for the truck.
We each ate a banana for breakfast.
Climb into my car (it gets better gas mileage) with wife and our pug.
Drove 2 hours to the V.A. hospital so they could take x-rays of her hip.
Received a couple of wishful text messages from 2 daughters.
Went back to Hardees and got breakfast biscuits.
Wife was being wheeled to ER when I handed her a
Texas Toast bacon, egg & cheese.
After x-rays, Doc told her what she has now is bursitis ...
and offered to jam a great big horse needle of cortisone in there.
The wife declined and said she'd take aspirin instead.
Pit-stop at World Market and so wife could get a couple flavored syrups.
A couple McDoubles and a side salad for lunch.
Drove 2 hours back home.
Printed out some paperwork.
Drove an hour to deliver last week's reports.
Then tracked down a new kid to do intake paperwork.
Just as I was getting home, a mother called and asked me to check on her boys and talk to them. Close to 8 p.m. when I arrived home.
Checked email and FB.
Snacked on left-overs for supper.
Did the nightly dog walk.
Off to bed about 10:00 p.m.

1 comment:
That was one busy bummer birthday !!
Post a Comment