It's Sunday ... I had to substitute for the substitute for the Gospel Doctrine Instructor. The substitute was out in Texas seeing her grandson. It was my job to make sure the lesson didn't finish in 15 minutes or less ... because I didn't have enough paper and crayons to keep everybody busy until the end of class. Sometime during the process, I remembered to not stay pinned behind the podium ... to walk around and interact more with the class. I actually had 2 pictures from the library to put up, and chalk that I used to write on the board. I tried to remember to wait and write more after people finished answering the question. Rather than while they were talking. I think the lesson turned out pretty good.
The puppies are getting bigger and more active.
We took a lovely 2 hour nap after lunch.
Now my wife is doing more indexing while I am pouring out very few of my thoughts and emotions on the web. :)
1 comment:
congrats on your lesson !
Post a Comment