Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, April 25, 2008

Bud's Produce


I've found this business called Bud's Produce that is located just a block away from the church. They don't work on Sunday. So it is a great place for me to park my truck and just walk down the street to go to church in Elizabethtown, KY. After church I have to drive to Chicago so I can deliver my load.

I'm driving Angel's yellow Freightliner truck ... on the left side of the foto.

While walking to church I go past this field that has these great big tall dandelions ... most of them had gone to seed ... but they were really interesting looking ... so I had to take some fotos. You can even zoom in on the seeds ...

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Interesting shot of the red shades man, where is he living right now? -H

wilkinson family said...

thanks for the new pic of ian. lol he looks kinda like uncle jotty with his facial hair.

Kira =] said...

I haven't seen that brother in over a year! I have a package for him I was supposed to mail over 2 months ago. Ahhhh, I'm a bad sister.