When your drive shaft is hanging down like this ... and the piece on the right is laying on the ground ... the truck won't go anywhere. I'm sitting on the shoulder of I-94 just north of I-80, just past exit 71B (Sibley Blvd) ... in the Chicago, IL area.
And when that part on the right came off, it whacked a couple of things ... like an air release valve ... and broke out a piece ... so I can't release the brakes ... all the air just hisses out and I'm stuck right here ...

The A/C has decided to just growl ... instead of work ... fortunately, the outside air temp isn't very hot ... rather pleasant. We just had a brief rain shower, as well.
I called the Cook County Sheriff's office ... who connected me to the State Police ... who are going to send out a wrecker to tow me someplace to get this fixed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment