She said she liked salty things and licorice, so I got her a bag of German salt licorice (Saltzige Heringe - salty herrings) from World Market ... I haven't heard anything back ... so she probably doesn't like it ... they're kind of strange.
Back to hobbies ... and Life
Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.
-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Licorice
She said she liked salty things and licorice, so I got her a bag of German salt licorice (Saltzige Heringe - salty herrings) from World Market ... I haven't heard anything back ... so she probably doesn't like it ... they're kind of strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh yeah, they were nasty! well the first one wasn't bad, but by the time I finished the 2nd one, I was done. I think if they used a typical black licorice they wouldn't be half bad. But it's more like a molasses black licorice w/ salt. Ewwww. Should I offer up the rest of the bag on freecycle?
Now I just have to find more of the good kind! =]
Post a Comment