We went to the movies with Karen's kids the other day ... watched Kungfu Panda ... cute.
I've been riding my EZ Speedster recumbent in the mornings ... especially yesterday when I had to go (fasting) to the V.A. clinic at Rucker for them to stick a needle in and take out blood ... golden-flow too ... thought maybe some exercise would help with the blood-sugar levels ... the BP was ok ... 127/80 ... which is pretty good for a pudgy older guy.
Of course, they were talking of doing things like an invasion of privacy ... checking out my garbage dump ... a colonoscopy ...
Well, I've gotta load my personal stuff into the truck ... and head north with this load of p'nuts today. Daniel put 8 new drive tires on the truck - WOW! (the expense for 24.5 low-pro tires ... a thousand $ or more for four?)
No comments:
Post a Comment