Ran South to Kansas City, MO then East thru St. Louis ... cut across the bottom of Illinois ... and 711 miles from Omaha, stopped for the night near Ft. Campbell, KY. Wednesday was a 651 miles day to Jacksonville. I fueled in Valdosta, GA ... then just as I was leaving, water drops started falling ... by the time I hit the Florida border, there were high winds, the rain was flying sideways, and trucks were streaming into the rest stop. I slowed down to turbulence penetration speed (so things weren't quite as scary) and kept going out of the area. On the radio they were talking of predicted 60 mph winds in Valdosta. No rain in Jacksonville.

Back home ... fighting with the Windows XP computer to get it to load the Real Estate study program ... it was having problems with Microsoft SQL Server Express ... turn this off, turn that off, delete this & that, 3rd time was a charm. Worked my way thru 209 pages of the 3312 pages ... more to go ...
Went to the Art Society opening for a one-man show ... lots of snacks! Pretty colors, thick paint, several that I would buy ... IF I could afford them.
2 comments:
ok so who's the pic of? usu. youname them even if they're your kids.
"Perhaps you remember ... Neil & Katrina Larsen ... foto was taken at the art gallery event on Saturday evening."
uh yeah, only their names though. it kind of ticks me off that you guys count them as part of your kids and give them the same treatment or preferred treatment over us, when they aren't and they are almost as old as you, heck you would've been in your middle teens to have had either one, consider them more as siblings instead of kids, it's an insult to the rest of us.
like visiting her instead of us kids or letting her know 1st instead of us kids, when you would be in town when you were trucking out of NV. or her having a hissy fit that you decided to spend time with your step-daughter and her family and stay with them instead of going over immediately to kat's house. UGH! I understand adopting people in to the family who are good friends, but my family always comes before my "adopted" family.
Post a Comment