Well, after many faxes back and forth ... they finally said they would unload me at 10:00 a.m. today EST. Then I waited all yesterday afternoon and all night ... I am currently backed into a door, and they have actually started to take some pallets off.After this is done, I need to get across Atlanta ... pick up another load ... and deliver it in Quincy, FL tomorrow morning.
The Question: will I run out of money and fuel before I run out of miles to get back home??
Concerns: 1) I have half a tank of fuel (maybe 75-85 gallons) 2) I get 6 miles to a gallon (+ or less) 3) Over 350 miles to Quincy 4) Have to pay lumpers at Publix in Dacula, GA ($85-100) 5) Have to pay lumpers at SuperValue in Quincy, FL ($85-100) 6) An additional 100+ miles from Quincy to the yard 7) Only $300 to do it all with ...
No comments:
Post a Comment