My wife is thrilled that I made it so the washer & dryer
are both installed and functional ...
besides putting the washer in this pantry ...
I had to run a separate drain line
out to the gray-water catchment area
where it is organically processed and cleaned.
The landlord said the septic tank couldn't handle that much water
and he wasn't about to start pumping it out on a frequent basis.
This is the dryer ...
now located in the closet area of the walk-in closet
(other bedroom).
It sure generates a lot of heat and humidity ...
And this shows the relationship of the two ...
divided by a wall ...
one in the pantry
and the other in the 2nd bedroom
2 comments:
They are far closer together than our washer and dryer will be if we ever get a dryer!
Hey,the lady has to have a washer and dryer !!! by this age she just plain has earned it !!! I am sure she has done more than her share of no washer and/or dryer...WE ALL HAVE !!!
Post a Comment