Today was to be an industrious day ... I swept the floor ... went and played a birthday song for Daniel (it's his birthday ... and the last day of his driver license) ... ate 3 cinnamon rolls ... played the piano ... Daniel drove us to Ozark to pay his car insurance ... and for me to pickup the motorcycle study-guide for the written test ... then to Dothan to get the air compressor repaired ... and get a set of needle-nose pliers replaced (under warranty) ... to a grandkids house to pick up 2 "dead" bicycles ... ate lunch at the Mexican Connection ... back to the house ... swap trucks and went to Spring St to look at the property ... then I borrowed Daniel's Dakota to go to a possible job interview (a welder?) ... the GEBE engine landed on our doorstep (GE = Golden Eagle and BE may = Bike Engine). And I really need to sit down and spend a LOT of time finishing up the online study course I've been taking. As well as the trike for the grandkids to use ... see ya! ... later!
Back to hobbies ... and Life
Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.
-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Industrious Day?
Today was to be an industrious day ... I swept the floor ... went and played a birthday song for Daniel (it's his birthday ... and the last day of his driver license) ... ate 3 cinnamon rolls ... played the piano ... Daniel drove us to Ozark to pay his car insurance ... and for me to pickup the motorcycle study-guide for the written test ... then to Dothan to get the air compressor repaired ... and get a set of needle-nose pliers replaced (under warranty) ... to a grandkids house to pick up 2 "dead" bicycles ... ate lunch at the Mexican Connection ... back to the house ... swap trucks and went to Spring St to look at the property ... then I borrowed Daniel's Dakota to go to a possible job interview (a welder?) ... the GEBE engine landed on our doorstep (GE = Golden Eagle and BE may = Bike Engine). And I really need to sit down and spend a LOT of time finishing up the online study course I've been taking. As well as the trike for the grandkids to use ... see ya! ... later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice Schwinn...good luck with all that !! I did sewing mending and alterations today, looked at a couple of stores..got buttons for alteration...watched a bit of judge shows...not much !!
Post a Comment