Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Darn Dog!

Our landlord has this mutt puppy as an outside dog ... it's friendly as all get out ... and if you step outside ... "POOF!" he's there and looking for attention ... pet me, scratch my ears, rub my belly ...
Chews on whatever. And occasionally digs ... well, the darn dog went right to the root of the matter and dug up the root of the watermelon vine. We didn't discover it until it was too late to rescue the plant. And the sow bugs got the one-and-only small watermelon. His name is "Presley."

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Dogs...ya, Dogs...I was doing better sleeping until our new neighbor got a barky one...Dogs.. ya, Dogs...I don't think I EVER want one of those eating , pooping machines !! I clean up after one when I clean Bro. W's house..I can't count the number of stains on his carpets !! Dogs..., ya, Dogs.....