Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mowing ... between the rain storms

Daniel asked me to do him a favor and mow around and under the road-grader

So I also mowed under the trailers ... where the big mowers can't reach.
Basically I wanted that strip along the building mowed ...
to make it easier for me to get in and out with my bicycles.
I also started the trucks to charge the batteries.
It's raining again ... THUNDER ... so I gotta shutdown !

No comments: