It's been a busy day.
Called the recruiter at Werner ... no regional opening ...
in fact, no OTR openings either.
Called Lowes ... they said come in at 10 a.m.
I had an interview with the Store Manager.
So, they interview a few more people ... make a decision ...
and maybe I get a call from them next week??
Visited the local V.A. outreach center ... no help there.
come back next week and maybe we'll give you some Motrin
for that aching back problem ...
Made the long drive to the V.A. facility where they did the MRI on my head ... they confirmed that there is some kind of blockage in my head ... which is why the flashlight beam didn't go straight through from one earhole and out the other. Otherwise every thing is fine. Which had absolutely nothing to do with my back ... maybe I should wear one of those big black back-support belts ... oh, and take two aspirin ...
it might help (it's an anti-inflammatory).
Called the recruiter at Werner ... no regional opening ...
in fact, no OTR openings either.
Called Lowes ... they said come in at 10 a.m.
I had an interview with the Store Manager.
So, they interview a few more people ... make a decision ...
and maybe I get a call from them next week??
Visited the local V.A. outreach center ... no help there.
come back next week and maybe we'll give you some Motrin
for that aching back problem ...
Made the long drive to the V.A. facility where they did the MRI on my head ... they confirmed that there is some kind of blockage in my head ... which is why the flashlight beam didn't go straight through from one earhole and out the other. Otherwise every thing is fine. Which had absolutely nothing to do with my back ... maybe I should wear one of those big black back-support belts ... oh, and take two aspirin ...
it might help (it's an anti-inflammatory).
1 comment:
lol, well we alsways knew something was knocking around loose in there.
Post a Comment