Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, March 6, 2009

A little Sunshine, A little welding

Enjoyed a little sunshine, a little welding, a short bicycle ride, and a lot of hacksaw and grinder work ... gotta separate them bicycle parts from the frames so I can use them. Tried getting some tubing from an old 10-speed frame ... but it was so darn thick and heavy that I just kept the front forks and the headtube. Tossed the rest of it on the scrap pile.

No, my back didn't bother me while riding the recumbent bicycle.
Nice padded seat, firm back support ...
Just don't drop anything on the floor ...
and have to squat down to pick it up.

I'll take my sniffles and see about some yummy onion soup for dinner.

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

so sorry you hurt...

sleepless said...

Do you make the onion soup ??...

Liz Harrell said...

I just love this pic, what a cute cat!