Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 Bishops

A former Bishop ...
out plowing the family garden.


The current Bishop ...
showing off his restored tractor.

Sorry, there are no warped mental health issues involved with this.  I just needed a foto or two for this post and was too lazy to go outside and take one.  I mean it is 77 degrees F and 87% humidity out there at 7:00 a.m. in the morning!!  (blue skies and no rain in sight)   I walked the little dogs and now I am soaking wet and need to take a shower.  

This after I woke up freezing at 4:00 a.m. this morning (the little A/C unit was cooling our bedroom).  I checked to see if I had dropped the quilt off the bed ... nope.  Somebody else had seized it and was rolled up in it.  And I certainly wasn't going to tussle with her over MY quilt at 4:00 a.m. (she was laying on her quilt).  So I had to get up and get dressed to stay warm.  Here I thought that having 2 separate quilts I could rest assured of not having a tug-of-war over staying covered with the quilt.  Just goes to show that 2 separate quilts is no guarantee.  :-p

2 comments: