The sun rays were more striking earlier ...
But by the time I found my camera, I was lucky to get anything.
The neighbor went and picked up his spare trailer.
So now I have a place to move whatever we have stored in the camping trailer ... so I can finally get started on fixing it.
Kind of hard to fix the frame when it is loaded with hundreds of pounds of books and other assorted stuff. I need to take that hoarding thing to heart and unload another 500 lbs. or more of stuff that has done nothing but sit in storage for the last 3-5 years (OR MORE).
Anyway, in the morning I'll start moving pallets into the trailer.
And on Saturday see how overheated I'll be from clearing out the camping trailer.
1 comment:
Gypsies have a hard life I hear. Good luck with all this !!
Post a Comment