by Linda Eyre
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
Makes you feel good about yourself!, June 17, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: I Didn't Plan to Be a Witch and Other Surprises of a Joyful Mother (Paperback)
When a professional parenting expert who is also a mother of nine (yes, 9!) lets you peek at some of her mistakes and shares some of her bad experiences, it can't help but relieve some of the pressure you put on yourself. This book helped me see that I'm really doing a better job than I thought! (I'd also suggest: Perfect Parenting by Elizabeth Pantley - a very handy reference book.)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
The best mothering book I have read!, April 8, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: I Didn't Plan to Be a Witch and Other Surprises of a Joyful Mother (Paperback)
This book was absolutely great! Linda Eyre addresses almost every motherhood aspect you can imagine. It was very uplifting and inspiring to know I'm not the only one who is sometimes a witch. Wonderful encouragement for those of us with the most important job on earth. Most of all, it was great to find out that the Eyre family (which I always thought was perfect) isn't! Linda isn't perfect, but she has learned and grown from her mistakes and she shows other mothers how to as well. I'm going to have my husband read it next. Then I'm giving this book to all the new mothers I know.
Can be purchased used from Amazon.com starting at $0.01 + shipping ($3.99)


No comments:
Post a Comment