
Dan had to run down to AAA Cooper this morning to see about buying a bumper for his cabover truck. So, I got up at 0500 ... pulled 2 stacks of excess pallets out of the back of the trailer (26 pallets) ... leaving 32 pallets in the trailer ... updated my logbook ... and headed for Blakely, Ga to pick up bags of blanched peanuts. 37,000 lbs later (give or take a few peanuts) ... I was back home at 10:00 a.m.
It was such a beautiful day ... sunny, warm & pleasant, with a very light breeze ... So I just had to take out my recumbent bicycle and camera and go for a ride. And of course, I took fotos of red clover along the way. For those of you up North and in places like Buffalo, NY ... where a snowstorm just went thru ... don't you just wish you were down here enjoying the red clover in the Spring time?
1 comment:
We have some of those cute clover here, they just happen to be purple. And in a few more weeks we will call them invasive weeds and pull them out, but for now, they ARE pretty.! Thanks for sharing the photo, and the one of Pops too!
Post a Comment